- 1 quarter pumpkin diced into chunks
- 2 potatoes diced
- 2 onions diced
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 litre chicken or vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper
- Gourmet vegeta
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp Italian mixed herbs
- 1 small jar thickened cream
- In a large pot heat a little olive oil and start sauté all the veggies with the crushed garlic.
- Once slightly softened add the stock and top with water if needed.
- Season with salt and pepper and all the herbs. Allow to simmer for approx 40mins.
- Using a jug take out some excess stock DONT discard it. With a hand stick blender or regular blender start blending the veggies adding some stock to thin out the consistency if needed.
- If you used a blender then once your happy with the consistency pour back into the pot on low heat. Mix through approx 200ml of thickened cream and mix really well.
Serve with some crusty pane do casa bread or any bread of your choice.