- 500-800grams chicken breast diced
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- Handful of basil chopped
- Handful mushrooms sliced
- 1 Tbsp vegeta
- 1 Tbsp Italian mixed herbs
- Salt & pepper
- x1 600ml thicken cream
- x1 375ml thicken cream
- Fettucine pasta
- In a large pot bring some sated water to the boil.
- Heat a little oil in a skillet and start cooking the chicken, add the garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Once Chicken has cooked add in the mushrooms and mix well. Sprinkle in the chopped basil followed by the thickened cream.
- Season with the vegeta and Italian herbs to taste. If you would like to thicken up the cream dissolve 1 TBSP of cornflour in half a cup of cold water and pour slowly while mixing.
- Toss through the cooked pasta into the sauce.