- 500grams lamb back strap
- 1 head garlic crushed
- 1 small bunch coriander chopped
- 1 jar passata
- 3 heap TBSP tomato paste
- 2 Tsp Arab 7 spice
- 3 cans borlotti beans rinsed
- Prepare your ingredients. First slice the lamb into thin bite size pieces.
- Crush the garlic in a mortar and pestle add in the chopped coriander and combine together with the pestle. This will help the flavour from the coriander to intensify.
- Heat a little oil in a large pot and start to brown off the lamb, seasoning with salt and the Arab spice.
- Once browned add in the garlic and coriander mixture, frying them off together with the lamb until fragrant. Spoon in the tomato paste and fry off altogether.
- Pour the passata and mix very well. Putting water in the passata jar to dilute the mix to half the pot or just a little more then half.
- Add in the rinsed beans, season with salt if needed. Turn the heat down on low and allow to simmer for approx 30mins.
Note: serve with egg noodle rice and a lemon wedge to squeeze ontop.