- 3 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 3 Tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 2 Garlic cloves crushed
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Kg chicken breast sliced into fillets
- 600ml thickened cream OR can coconut cream
- Spanish stuffed green olives (add to your liking)
- Black kalamata olives( add to your liking)
- 2 Spanish red onions sliced in chunks
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 Tbsp Italian herbs
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp wholegrain Mustard
- 1/2 cup Chicken stock
- In a ziplock bag add the ingredients for the chicken marinade. Place the chicken into the bag- lock and toss around to coat the chicken evenly. Place into the fridge for atleast an hour before cooking. The longer the better OR you can freeze it if you’re meat prepping.
- In a oven proof skillet heat a little oil and start to sear the chicken for approx 4-5mins each side. Set aside.
- Pour the Chicken stock over the scrapings at the bottom of the skillet. Using a whisk whisk while scraping the bottom, this will help add a tone of flavour to your sauce.
- Add the garlic, both mustards and stir well for a few minutes. Add in the onions & thyme sautè for only 2 mins you don’t want the onions to completely soften.
- Add in the olives, stirring very well. Pour the cream and herbs and mix.
- Season with salt and pepper and add in your chicken. Cover and place into the oven for approx 15mins or until Chicken is completely cooked through.