- 1 Kg chicken breast cut into strips
- 1.5 cups of natural peanut butter
- 5 cloves garlic crushed
- Small piece of grated ginger
- x1 can coconut milk
- 4-5 TBSP sweet soy sauce
- 1-2 large onions sliced
- 1 cup Chicken stock
- 1 Tsp cumin
- 1 Tsp ground coriander
- 1 Tsp Tumeric
- Vegetables to your liking
1. In a bowl pour the peanut butter, coconut milk, sweet soy sauce and chicken stock- whisk well until smooth
2. In a skillet heat a little oil and cook chicken in batches. Set aside. Sauté the garlic, onion & ginger until softened & fragrant.
3. Return cooked chicken to the skillet, add the spices and mix well. Pour over the sauce mix very well and allow to simmer for 10-15mins. If the consistency is too thick add a little water until it reaches your desired consistency.
4. Serve with whatever you prefer rice, noodles it’s totally upto you!