- 8-10 large lebanese zucchini’s (chopped)
- 1 head of garlic crushed
- 1.5 Tbsp dried mint
- Salt and pepper
- 2L goats Yoghurt
- 500 grams mince meat
- 3 Tbsp pine nuts
- Arab 7 spice
- In a large pot empty the bottle of goats milk and fill the empty bottle less then half with water and pour over the goats milk.
- Using a whisk stir through the water and place onto medium heat to slowly bring to a boil.
- Once the goats milk has come to a boil, lower the heat and add in the chopped zucchini.
- In the meantime, fry off the mince meat season with Arab 7 spice & salt to taste. Mix through the pine nuts. Once cooked turn off the heat and set aside.
- This step is optional you can fry off the garlic and mint together in a small saucepan and pour over the zucchini and goats milk mix. If you choose not to do this step then just simply add the crushed garlic and mint directly to the large pot. Stir through and season with salt to taste.
- Allow to simmer on low for approx 40mins or until zucchini has softened.
- Mix through he meat mix through the yoghurt. This is also optional you can either do this step as mentioned OR simply just top your bowl with the meat mix upon serving. It’s totally upto you and what you’re comfortable with.
- Once the zucchini has finished cooking turn off the heat. Serve with a side of lebanese egg noodle rice.