- 2kg lamb chops
- 1/2 cup pomegranate molasses
- 3 Tbsp crushed garlic
- 3 Tbsp mixed dried herbs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Potatoes cut into wedges (optional)
- Add all the Marinade ingredients to a large zip lock bag and mix well, add in the lamb chops- close the zip lock bag securely and toss to evenly coat the lamb.
- Place into the fridge and allow to marinate for a few hours prior to cooking. It’s recommended you do this step in the morning and once dinner prepping has started the lamb would’ve had a few good hours to marinate all those delicious flavours.
- Heat a griddle pan or grill plate and start to sear the lamb for a few minutes on each side. In the meantime place the potato wedges on a oven proof dish drizzle with olive oil and season with salt & pepper. Cover with foil and place into the oven.
- Once done searing the lamb place into the oven proof dish with the potatoes cover with foil and place it or he oven for a further 15mins or until the lamb is cooked to your preference.