- 2 capsicums halved
- 1 packet microwaveable brown rice & Quinoa
- 1 zucchini grated
- 1 onion diced
- Handful mushrooms finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 Tsp cumin
- Salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Heat a little olive oil in a skillet, sautè the onion, garlic & mushrooms till softened.
- Meanwhile cook the brown rice and quinoa as per packet.
- Add the can of diced tomatoes to the skillet aswell at the pinenuts. Stir well and allow to simmer for a few minutes.
- Mix through the cooked rice into the sauce mix. Once done start filling the halved capsicums and place onto a baking tray.
- Cover the tray with foil and place I tot he oven for approx 12-15mins.
- Uncover and sprinkle some cheese on each capsicum and place into the oven until cheese has melted and slightly golden.