- 500 Grams Chicken Breast diced
- 3 Tbsp Red curry paste
- 1 Can coconut milk
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced
- half a leek sliced
- 2 potatoes diced
- punnet mushrooms sliced
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- grated ginger
- Heat a little coconut oil in a skillet, add the carrots and potatoes and stir fry till softened.
- Once softened add the diced chicken and sear for a few minutes. Scoop in the crushed garlic and grate a little ginger. Mix well.
- Add remaining of the vegetables, once soft spoon in the red curry paste and mix well.
- Pour in the coconut milk and allow to simmer till thickened.