- 500 grams diced chicken breast
- 1 pack ready made ricotta and spinach ravioli
- Jar basil pesto
- Handful of pine nuts
- Unsalted butter
- Punnet cherry tomatoes sliced in halves
- 2 bundles asparagus chopped in chunks
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 Tsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp Italian mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- Parmesan cheese flakes
- In a large skillet heat a knob of butter and start cooking the diced chicken with the garlic till cooked and slightly golden. Sprinkle Italian herbs & salt and pepper to coat the chicken.
- Add mushrooms, tomatoes & asparagus along with half a jar of pesto and stir till evenly coated through.
- Allow to slow simmer on low heat until mushrooms have wilted and asparagus is slightly soft.
- Meanwhile in a large pot of sated boiling water start cooking your fresh pasta only for a few minutes as the packet instructs. Drain well then add to the sauce. Mis through
- In a small saucepan heat a little butter and slightly toast the pine nuts. Spoon over the pasta along with a sprinkle of Parmesan.