- 1 Kg chicken thigh fillets
- 1 bulb garlic crushed
- 1 small bunch parsley OR coriander
- 3 large lemons juiced
- Salt & pepper
- Olive oil
- 3 potatoes cut into wedges
- In a food processor place your peeled garlic, and roughly chopped parsley. Pour a little olive oil & blitz.
- Add the lemon juice over the mix, more olive oil, salt & some water. Mix well.
- In a oven proof dish place your cleaned & prepped chicken. Top with the potato wedges & parsley leaves.
- Pour over the lemon and garlic mix.
- Cover with foil, place into the oven for approx 30mins covered & 10 mins uncovered or till cooked.
Delicious with a side of herbed rice.