- 2 beetroots (roasted)
- 2garlic cloves
- 1Tsp cumin
- 1Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Salt- to taste
- Splash of water to help thin the mix.
- 1 cup cooked chick peas
- Roast beetroots till cooked, soft & tender.
- Chop into chunks, place into a blender or processor.
- Add the chick peas, along with the remaining of ingredients.
- Mix well, season with salt to taste.
- Add water to help thin the mixture to your desired preference.
Note: if you’ll like to make this delicious recipe the short cut way, either buy beetroots that have been sealed in a bag OR canned beets.