- Pasta of your choice
- 600ml thickened cream
- 2 large cloves garlic crushed
- 1 onion finely diced
- 1.5 Tbsp vegeta
- 2Tbsp Italian mixed herbs
- Salt & pepper
- Cheese (preferably Parmesan)
- Freshly chopped parsley
- 500grams Kefta rolled into meatballs
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- Heat a little oil in a skillet, sautè the onion and garlic for 30-45seconds. Add the meatballs and cook. Stirring carefully.
- Pour the cream & season with the herbs,vegeta, salt & pepper.
- Stir through the cooked pasta, coating well with the creamy sauce. Sprinkle parsley.
- Serve with a sprinkle of cheese and cracked black pepper.