- 4 cups dried chickpeas (soaked & rinsed overnight)
- Fresh parsley roughly chopped
- 1small onion
- 2large garlic cloves
- 1Tsp paprika
- Pinch of Cardamon powder
- 1Tsp cumin
- 1 Tsp coriander powder
- 1 Tsp salt & pepper
- Soak chickpeas in bowl of cold water over night.
- The following day rinse the chickpeas & place into s food processor.
- Also add all ingredients above.
- Blitz until consistency is somewhat between couscous & a paste.
- Using a spoon mould your falafel into the shapes you prefer (patties, balls etc)
- If you’ll like to take the healthier option with cooking… simple line a baking tray with parchment paper place your falafel onto the paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Place into the oven till cooked.
- If you prefer the traditional way of cooking, heat vegetable oil in a skillet and fry till golden.
Serve with you preferred sides, and sauces- Enjoy a delicious quick & easy meal suitable at all hours of the day!