- 200grams diced chicken breast
- 2garlic cloves crushed
- BBQ sauce
- Italian herbs
- Dried oregano
- Spanish onion sliced
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza base
- Sliced black olives
- Mushrooms sliced
- Roll out pizza dough or use store bought base. Butter the top side.
- In a bowl mix BBQ sauce, dried oregano and if you’re using our pizza base sauce (Click here ) then add approx 1 heap TBSP of the sauce mix to the BBQ sauce and mix.
- Heat a little oil in a skillet, cooked diced chicken. Add Italian herbs and 2 Tbsp BBQ sauce.
- Once chicken is cooked set aside & start to assemble your pizza.
- Sliced onion, mushrooms, olives top with the chicken- sprinkle with cheese.
- Place into the oven till cooked.
Enjoy a absolutely delicious homemade BBQ pizza!