- Chicken Breast
- Beef Rashers
- Chefs/cooking Twine
- Rosemary Sprigs
- Salt & pepper
- Knob of unsalted butter
- Olive oil
- French pan
- Clean & prep the chicken breast & fillet them in half.
- Using a tenderizer- place a sheet of cling wrap over the chicken and ‘bang’ until thin.
- Season the chicken.
- Place a piece of beef rashers under the chicken fillet.
- Add the sprig of rosemary & asaparugus( or any stuffing you prefer)
- Start rolling tightly & wraps with chefs twine to help secure!
- Using a french pan or any other oven proof pan, heat a little oil and knob of butter.
- Place the stuffed chicken ‘parcels’ and cook for approx 3-4mins each side. Finish cooking in the oven!
Serve immediately with desired sides & gravy or mushroom sauce!