A warm & hearty meal for all seasons👌🏻
- 1Kg Chicken thigh fillets
- 2 Tbsp Whole grain mustard
- 3 cloves garlic- crushed
- Salt & pepper
- Rosemary sprigs
- Thyme sprigs
- Dried Italian herb mix
- Dried rosemary
- Dried thyme
- In a oven proof skillet heat a little oil, searing off the outside of fillets. Do not cook all the way.
- Season with salt & pepper also adding the crushed garlic and mustard and mix to coat the chicken.
- Add remaining herbs. Cover the skillet and place into the oven for approx 10-12mins or until chicken is cooked.
- Serve immediately with roasted vege or my potato & bean warm salad as a delicious side dish.
NOTE: if you will like to make a gravy using the juices from the cooked chicken simply remove chicken and place skillet on medium heat. Dissolve approx 1TBSP of cornflour in 1/3cup water and pour into skillet using a whisk to help thicken. Add a little milk while continuing to whisk till desired consistency. Pour over chicken.